Rubric for Reviewing
To ensure that a
PureMultipleChoiceExercise is suitably high quality for DataCamp, make sure it passes all these checks.
- Is it written in sentence case?
- Is it informative?
- Is the script under 600 words?
- Does the script have a narrative?
- ... that makes sense?
- Are any problems motivated?
- Is the script simple enough to understand in real-time, by the target audience?
- Are all pieces of jargon, slang, and idioms understandable or explained?
- Is there a summary at the end?
- Are there enough interesting visuals?
- Do the visuals match the text?
- Do the images look classy?