Pure Multiple Choice Exercises
For the pure multiple choice exercise, add a meta sheet and
add the field
type with value
Only a meta sheet is required for a pure multiple choice exercise. The following fields can be defined:
- type: needs to be set to
- title: the title of the exercise
- assignment: the context of the exercise
- hint: optional hint you want to give the user (if requested)
- possible_answers: a markdown list of choices that the user will have to choose from.
The correct option is between square brackets (
- feedback: a markdown list of the same length with feedback messages for each of the option.
An example for possible_answers would be:
- The answer is this - No, the answer is this - [No, but really... this is the answer]
The corresponding feedback could be:
- That's not quite right - Not really - Correct!
Remember, there is no sample, solution or SCT sheet for pure multiple choice exercises.