Rubric for Reviewing
To ensure that a
PureMultipleChoiceExercise is suitably high quality for DataCamp, make sure it passes all these checks.
- Does the exercise pass all content guidelines, as shown in the build log?
- Is it written in sentence case?
- Is it informative?
- Is some context provided?
- Is the question worded clearly?
- Ideally, does the student need to actively do something to answer the question?
- Does each distractor sounds plausible?
- Does each distractor provide insight as to what the student did wrong?
- Are "All of the above" and "None of the above" not provided as responses?
- Does each response have roughly the same amount of text?