Spreadsheet courses are an interactive way to teach your students how to use spreadsheets. Since there are substantial difference between spreadsheets courses and other content, this document will guide you through the authoring process of spreadsheet courses.
Use the navigation on the left to browse to the topics related to spreadsheet course authoring. The following topics will be covered:
- Technology: the technology we currently offer in terms of spreadsheet courses
- Course structure: defines the way spreadsheet courses are built up out of chapters, workbooks and exercises
- Courses and chapters: explains how to create courses and chapters and edit their properties
- Workbooks: create new workbooks and explain the Golden Copy
- Exercises: creating exercises and explain all its components
- Limitations: define the limitations of the current spreadsheets technology
It is advised that you read through these topics in that order the first time you're creating a spreadsheets course.