Exercise <exercise_number> - Meta
This is the sheet where you put all the general information of spreadsheets in. This is information
that can be described as key-value pairs (for example
title: Sheets course). The information is
described in column
A and column
A holds the keys (like
B holds the
Sheets course). This might look something like this:
Specifically, the following fields can be set:
- title: title of the exercise - plain text
- assignment: assignment of the exercise - markdown rendered text
- instructions: instructions of the exercise - markdown rendered text, for instructions we always use between 2-4 bullet points
- hint: hint of the exercise - markdown rendered text, for a hint we always use between 2-4 bullet points
- highlight: specifies which parts of the sheet are highlighted when the user lands on the
exercise - one range (e.g.
F5:G6, ...) or a list of ranges, separated by a semicolon (e.g.
- success_message: success_message of the exercise. This will be shown when an exercises is completed.