The landing page consists of two parts: a sortable, filterable and paginated table of course repositories and a modal to create new courses. The table has the following columns:
- Title: the title of the course (or repository name if it is not properly built yet)
- Owner: the owner of the repository. If the repository has no owner yet, you can claim it if it's yours.
- Instructors: instructors of the repository. You can set these in the Settings tab of the master branch of the repository.
- Updated by me: when the repository was last updated by me
- Updated by instructor: when the repository was last updated by an instructor
- Un reviewed time: the time differences between when the repository was last updated by me and when it was last updated by an instructor
- Last updated branch: the branch of this repository that was last updated
For featured courses the following extra columns are in the table:
- Completion rate: the percentage of course takers that completed the course
- Rating: the user rating of the course
- Hint rate: the percentage of students that take a hint, averaged over each exercise of the course
- Solution rate: the percentage of students that take a solution, averaged over each exercise of the course
The following features are also important in the course dashboard:
- The search field will do string matching in the following columns: title, owner, instructors and last updated branch.
- Checking the "Only my courses" checkbox will show you only courses that are owned by you. *Note: the first time using the dashboard, no courses will be owned by you.*
- In the upper right corner of the dashboard, you can choose between Featured/Development courses. Featured courses are courses that are in production on DataCamp.
- You can synchronize the shown repositories with GitHub by hitting the "Refresh List" link in the upper right corner of the dashboard.
- The table is paginated, which means the rows are shown per 10. You can show all the repositories, but this can be slow if there are a lot of repositories.